Promotional Marketing Products
You don’t have to work in the field of promotional marketing products to notice the impact they can have on an organization’s marketing efforts. As the most effective medium of advertising across all generations, promotional products can provide companies with a reliable path to reaching their target consumer group. (PPAI, 2017)
Aside from the obvious bottom-line benefits, these tangible giveaways are also full of fun facts that can thrill your competition and put you in the winning hands of brand awareness.
- Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products.
- Fifty-three percent of these people use a promotional product at least once a week.
- Six in 10 of them keep promotional products for up to two years.
- Only one in five people will trash an unwanted promotional product.
- Before receiving a promotional product, 55 percent of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, 85 percent of people did business with the advertiser.
- With nearly six thousand impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
- Thirty-one percent of U.S. consumers own a promotional bag.
- At one-tenth of a cent, bags tie with writing instruments for the lowest cost per impression of any promotional product in the U.S.
- The first known promotional marketing products – commemorative buttons – trace back to 1789 when George Washington was elected president.
- Fifty-three percent of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser.
Promotional Marketing Products Do Pack a Punch!
Let our expert owner, Fran Romeo, find the right promotional products for your business.